Join us for a fun & witchy event at The Good Witch Coffee Bar with special workshop by wild flower and Lisa Barner (www.thespacesanctuary.com and IG@soulspeaklight). We will begin by making a locally-sourced cleansing herb bundle in Nicole's Nordic tradition, and we'll discuss different types of herbs you might use for different intentions. Then Lisa will guide us in creating a Scorpio season ritual, incorporating the light of the flame, the sacred smoke of clearing bundles-how to shed and transmute any heavy/darkness of the times to ultimately rise from the ashes. What can we release to invite freedom + flight? How can we experience more lightness in being?
Joanna will be serving up a special autumnal menu including cheeses from Bloomy Rind, warm quick-bread with seasonal jam, and specialty drinks (alcoholic and non-alcoholic).
- Held indoors at the Good Witch Coffee Bar, Sunday 10/24 4:00-5:00pm. Please plan to arrive five minutes early :)
- Accessibility & Inclusion: The Good Witch is located inside the station house at the Hastings-on-Hudson train station. The Good Witch is wheelchair accessible. Please let us know if you need accommodations. This is an inclusive event. Please let us know if you need sliding-scale prices.
- Covid Precautions: Guests must show proof of vaccination. We will be partly socially-distant (with only 12 participants we aren't at space capacity, but will not all be 6 ft. apart). Guests will wear masks when not eating/drinking.
- All tools, supplies, and flowers provided to make one cleansing burning bundle
- Please let us know of any allergies for the afternoon's snacks!