With little to no fresh flower availability, January is the perfect time to create something with dried bounty from Summer and Autumn that will last you through to Spring flowers. In this workshop we'll cover:
- selecting flowers for color & contrast
- uncommon but wonderful foraged elements
- light, airy design mechanics
- 7pm - 8pm (not recorded, please arrive on time!)
- Select "pick-up" during check-out
- Space is ADA-compliant and accessible. If you have any questions, please ask!
Workshops have limited capacity and are first-come, first-served. No cancellations or refunds. If you'd like to book a private event for a bachelorette, birthday, or corporate gathering, please email events_at_yourwildflower.com. Need-based sliding scale available for BIPOC; please email events_at_yourwildflower.com